Sunday, January 23, 2011

January Reflection

With God as our Director, we are his Instrument moulded into his image and likeness
Little activity of Fun & Drama
Intro to Theology of the Body


Reflectiøns

Wow, we’re 2 sessions down already. Amazing isn’t it? And thank god everything’s been running so well. But I digress. Ah yes-the reflection.

First session was very much more of having fun. Everything felt very loose and it was just a fun session. Fun aside, the games we played did help bring home some key points. I felt the “car-game” was absolutely very creative. I’d never tried anything like that before and, it was that very unique feel I got from the game that stuck with me. Not to be forgotten, the molding game was another very creative lesson.

One thing I’ve realized about TOL is the emphasis on creativity, and for someone like me, I love that. I love that we’re allowed to just let loose and be creative and have fun. But the MAIN thing I cherish and will come to fully appreciate would be the little sharing sessions. Honestly asking myself, where else would I be able to share my problems with a group of people who care about problems not concerning them? Nowhere else but here.








The session on the 23rd was considerably more insightful. Little debates and points strewn across the room. But the session was still lighthearted and we still had this little game involving chairs. Personally do enjoy discussions, and it helps that the group is very open to ideas and thought. Mainly, TOL is my way of getting creative, letting loose, and just hanging out. And I’ve been having a pretty good time so far. J

No comments: